Attorney Stuart J. Taylor
Stuart Taylor is a Partner with the Law Office of Robert L. Bolick, Ltd., in the firm’s probate and trust administration department. Stuart has extensive experience representing trustees, personal representatives, and administrators. Stuart’s mission is to provide the best representation to his clients, so that their goals are met and their cases are resolved as efficiently, quickly, and cost-effectively as possible.
Stuart routinely appears before the Probate Court of the Nevada Eighth Judicial District Court. He has both prosecuted and defended will and trust contests and litigated issues of undue influence, competency, and breach of fiduciary duty.
Stuart has received numerous honors and awards. He was featured in the 2022-2023 edition of Mountain State Super Lawyers. Stuart was also recently recognized by his peers as one of Clark County’s top probate lawyers in Vegas Inc’s Top Lawyers.
Stuart earned his Juris Doctorate from the J. Reuben Clark Law School, where he was a three-year tuition scholarship recipient based on his excellent academic achievements. He was also the Lead Editor of the BYU Education & Law Journal and competed as a member of the Trial Advocacy team. During law school, Stuart clerked for the BYU Office of the General Counsel and for the 4th District of Utah.
Prior to joining Robert L. Bolick, Ltd., Stuart worked for a Las Vegas probate & trust firm, where he participated in hundreds of estate and trust matters. Stuart also worked at a large regional litigation firm in Las Vegas for numerous years, where he focused his practice on commercial, insurance, and trust and probate litigation.
Stuart is fluent in Portuguese. In his free time, Stuart enjoys spending time with his wife and four sons, reading American literature, hiking, and coaching his kids in baseball.
Areas of Practice
- Trust Administration
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- J.D. Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School
- B.A. English, Brigham Young University – Idaho
Honors and Awards
- Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2022-2023
- Named Nevada Top Lawyers for Probate, 2021
- Received Charles E. Jones Tuition Scholarship – J. Reuben Clark Law School
- Nevada Business Magazine Top Rank Attorneys 2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Nevada
- Probate and Trust Section of the Nevada Bar
- Clark County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit